Ebola has made Landfall.
Make sure you have these things in your garage:
- 14-21 gallons of Water, more for larger households (1 gallon per person per day, figure at least two weeks)
- All the Medications you might need along with a big First Aid Kit
- Go to Costco or Sam’s Club and get a palette of Spam, Beans, Power Bars, big jar of Peanut Butter, anything that won’t spoil and can be eaten cold
- Batteries for everything portable, from Radios and Flashlights to Gameboys
- Solar Chargers for your Phones
- Blankets, Towels, Wash Rags
- Paperbacks of The Bible, Moby Dick, War & Peace, Les Misérables, The House Of The Spirits, a deck of cards and a Monopoly Game (imagine two weeks of no power)
- Big container of Waterless Hand Soap
- 10 gallons of bleach
- Hammer, Srewdrivers, Basic Tools, Bungee Cords & Duct Tape
- Big package of TP
- Large bucket & strong yard waste bags for a toilet.
- If you have Firearms, Ammo
If nothing happens, you will use the stuff eventually. Better to have and not need. May we not need…
Traveler From Liberia Is First Ebola Patient Diagnosed In U.S.